Big News Times

Basnetg

Basnetg.com - Premium WordPress Themes

Two thumbs-up for digital scrapbooking

Published on: Saturday, April 4, 2009 //

Well, this is Gina Chen, Family Life editor, busting into Scrapbook Mom's blog again. This time I just have to tell you about my experience with digital scrapbooking.
I tried it for the first time a few weeks back. We had gone to California to visit my in-laws, and we were wracking our brains to come up with a gift to thank them for their hospitality. I decided a scrapbook of the trip would be a great gift, but I knew there was no way I'd have the time to do a traditional scrapbook.
So I decided to go digital. It was great.
I've been scrapbooking the traditional way -- with stickers and paper -- for about 12 years, and I've finished more than 10 albums that way. I love doing it. I love expressing my creativity, reliving our family fun and chatting with my girlfriends.
But going digital had one big draw: speed. In about three hours I had an album done.
I selected my pictures, uploaded them, added captions and headlines. I used Creative Memories free software, so I had follow the pre-determined picture format. (But it's free!)
It was simple to use. Point, click and move a picture. I could change the color of the text. I could put a picture on the cover and a title. It allowed me to do all the basics things one would want, although eventually I'd probably spring for the $59.95 program. That allows you more flexibility and choice in picture placement, size, embellishments.

Source

Digital Scrapbook Software Reviews and News

Look What a Digital Scrapbook Can Do!

Look What a Digital Scrapbook Can Do!

Great Designs from CreativeSnaps

Great Designs from CreativeSnaps

Labels

Shutterfly.com
Shutterfly.com

Kontera Tag

Feed!

Technology

RSS Feed!
RSS Feed!
RSS Feed!